The Martino® by Martino Cartier Tug & Curl is the professional styling tool for curling your hair on the go! With its retractable design, Tug & Curl is ready to style your hair with a quick tug of the barrel that reveals the curling rod and simultaneously turns it on. Simply wrap hair around the heated barrel and hold to form a curl. The curling rod will retract back into the handle for easy storing and traveling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Curling wand ideal for travel
- Special design allows the barrel to be retracted into the handle for neat and compact storage
- 0.9in / 22mm clipless barrel
- 374°F / 190°C temperature
- Ceramic coating
- Fast heat up with PTC
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- Plug the product into the main power supply.
- Turn on the device by pulling the black knob out of the barrel of the handle and fully extend until you hear a click. Wait 2 minutes for the device to heat up. You are now ready to curl your hair.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
- Hold the handle and wrap a section of hair around the heated barrel.
- Wait about 180 seconds for curl to form.
- Unwind the hair and release the curl.
- Allow the hair to cool before styling.
- Repeat this around the head to create as many curls as desired.
- AS SOON AS YOU’RE DONE CURLING HAIR, IMMEDIATELY PUSH THE BLACK KNOB ON TOP OF THE CURLING ROD TO RETRACT THE CURLING ROD BACK INTO THE BASE. The LED light will turn off to indicate the power is off.
- Finish with Martino by Martino Cartier You Had Me At Hello Flexible Hold Hairspray for extra style retention and hold.
- Let the appliance cool before cleaning and storing away.